Like most people we like to receive constructive feedback, so if you would like to leave your own experience of training with us then please use the contact page form.
Please note that we reserve the right to delete or edit any inappropriate comments or content.
5 out of 5
- It’s such a nice friendly club – makes you feel part of a big family. I also think we should have mini-competitions, so that those who are a little nervous (or simply can’t travel that far) can still enter competitions and get a taste of it. Every six months or something would be really cool. I’m sure, myself, like many of the black belts would be happy to officiate. :) Edit
5 out of 5
- As a parent and a club member myself, I would like to say that “North Devon TKD, has given my 6 year old son something to “Focus on, and work towards”, whilst training,
but also at home, it has given him “Discipline”, and has taught him, “Respect for others, whether adult or peers”, he has tried other sports/activities but lost interest quite fast, however myself and my son really enjoy TKD, Everyone is friendly, there is no set rate of “Standard”, you work within your own capabilities.
All the Instructors and senior grades are trained to a “High Standard”, and strive to teach and train to such a standard, I would not hesitate to recommend this club to my friends. Edit
- My son is doing tkd and loves it. His confidence has grown with thanks to the instructors and senior students. One of the best bits is I know he is getting a good dose of exercise with each class.he started with there tiger club (young childrens class) this got him ready to move up to the beginners class. Wish I could give the club a 10 Edit
- It’s fun and enjoyable and it’s a good way to keep fit. The instructors are helpful, approachable and make it interesting for you. Edit
- It would be good for the younger tkd students to have a go at a competition, it’s not a scary and daunting event. Edit
- I think it would be a good idea to have interclub competitions either annually or even two yearly. Edit
- I like all the aerobic side of training – especially when we play fun games. Edit